Tuesday 14 April 2009

Easter Holiday

Went to the church Easter camp last fri.
3 days 2 nights~
Tired, but fun!
& it's very beneficial~
I learnt a lot from the talks of Pastor Lau!

We used to take photos when we're free!

Before leaving

Us & Jacob

my group & Pastor Lau

We celebrated Robin & Deng Fei's birthday in the camp site too!
Everyone is waiting for the moment to 12am.
A very special cake is prepared as well~ ;p

most of us

Really miss the time in the camp!
Wish to go again~ xP

us in green

We played fireworks at Orana Beach at night.
We sang song "流星雨"~ ;p
& took loads of photos!
FUN~~!!!



tried to write some words, but failed~


The last night of the camp is the most memorable day!
Welcome JM, YV & SY to our Christ family! ^^
Other than tat, we sang many songs together~
Live Band is sooo amazing~
Everyone is sooo high~

everyone squeeze!

taking photos while singing

again~

Very enjoy in this camp!
I'm just loving it~ ;P

**

The day after the camp~
Actually we're going for laser game.
Who know~
kena put plane =.= sad~
at last, 5 of us decided to go to fishing!
(due to boredness)
midnight fishing~
COOL~ xP

And I got the 1st fish in my life!!
although it was small~
but I'm super proud of it.
coz it was also the 1st harvest of the night!
wuakaka~

Am i look pro? hehe!

us & my little fish

sis & I


The best fisherman of the nite & his big fish!

Let's have a group photo b4 leaving^^

It's quite fun to go fishing.
Waiting for the next chance~ ^^

***

Class resume yesterday~
but, my hol is still going on! ;p
coz my parents are COMING SOON!!
super duper excited~!
planning where to go~
wad to do~
& wad to eat~ ^^



p/s: more update soon~

No comments: