Saturday 25 April 2009

Dad mom in tassie

yo~ daddy & mummy came to tassie!!
It's after easter break~ hehe!
extra hols~ LOL!

*

We rented a car.
go around in hobart.
our 1st destination is....Salamanca!
it only opens on sat.
loads of stalls there.
food, drinks, music & etc.


us

mom n the pink lady

us again at the flower stall


mom with a pretty hat on


After that, we went to Island Market.
wif lin, ping & bray.
It's my 1st time been there~
althou I have stayed here for 1yr plus! xD



bought some fresh vege n meat there.
& also abalones!
daddy's fav.! hehe!

**

2nd day:

Bruny Island~
wee & I take turn to drive!
soo excited!

We went to catch oysters!
sounds fun~~
BUT
Sis n I haf to stand in the COLD water,
and walk here n there to get the oysters.
my finger is cut the sharp shell!
woo~ a tough challenge indeed.


on the ferry to bruny island

the little car brought us to everywhere safely

COLD!

daddy loves the FRESH oysters!


mom & dad


me n my dearest mom

b4 we leave the bay


Then, we came to a viewing point.
nice scenery!
Let the photos prove it~




the high stairs




[due to laziness, gonna stop here!]
To be continue...

2 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

haha..ur dad wearing formal catching oyster..like a big boss catching fish..haha..so cute..

chai_fong said...

ahaha~ ^^