Friday 11 July 2008

To SIAW WEN~

Yesterday.
altot I'm quite busy wit my assignment.
but I'm sure still remember.
It was a BIG day for my shun nv>>JOANNE~
She's officially 18 nw~!! XD
She's one of my BEST fren too~
I purposely act like forget her burfdae ady.
din reply her at MSN there.
OF COZ~
I gt msg her after tat! ^^
I really wish tat I can celebrate her 18th birthday wif her.
but.. when I bak jz chia her again lor. ;p
mm~ let me think think.
I knew her when we're in form3.
At tat time.we still nt vry 'shou' lor.
but owez play together.
Jz until form4.
actually Wen & I were distributed to other class.
different wit pui,min,hui&pau.
lastly,we decided 2change class.
haha~ luckily we changed laz time.
We owez stick together at sch.
go canteen, toilet, hall n bla bla together.
wah~ reallly fun.miss those time!!
miss her larr~~
no ppl jio-ing me.
feel like smthg missing~ ;p
anyway~
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Us

I found tat we less take photo tat jz only both of us.
hard 2find photo ler.hehe~
write write write till forgot the time.
it's 12-7 ady.
duh~ I'm too late ady.
pai seh~ XD

1 comment:

Jøàηnе said...

nobody buy sweets for me liao T.T anyway...I MISS YOU TOO POPO!mwuahhh~can't wait to see u at the end of the year =P