Saturday 21 June 2008

Saturdae

Today.
I went to my fren-Allen's house.
We were invited to his house warming party~
His house is really BIG larr.
good scenery too!!
envy-nya~~ haha!
We BBQ there.

fun fun!!

and.
my sista went 2 sydney lu~
she used to be noisy. haha!
but a bit quiet nw lor~

no ppl can kacau kacau. ^^
a bit unaccustomed.
but I think I'll get used to it soon gua. XD
3 more weeks to go!!
She baked a cake for me tis morning! [thx ya, erjie~]
Ta da~~ ^^

I jz ate it! yummy yummy~


My exam is coming soon too~~
duh~ a bit scare ler.
never touch my books!
mayb I hav2 start doing revision from nw?
hehe~ hope I can lor.
wuakaka~~ ;p

4 comments:

~''*i*''Wee''*i*''~ said...

cannot kacau me le ho~~~
i should be the one to say ''a bit quiet now''eh?!!
haha~
^^
take care urself o~

~''*i*''Wee''*i*''~ said...

heyheyhey~~~
taytaytay~~~

yii^yii~ said...

haha..finally..wow..ur wee influenced by my wee huh?like baking so much...but ur cake reli looked nice...hehe...bake one for me one day ya...

chai_fong said...

yalor.she love to bake cake.eheh.but jz peppermint cake only.haha!if gt chance.sure bake for u,yii~~ ^^